stevefckay
  • stevefckay
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2 years ago
When I try and watch Sky desktop I receive a message on my Macbook:

you appear to be running software capable of capturing video. If you want to watch this show, please ensure that all capture software is disabled and try again. If you're still having trouble, please contact our customer services team for help and quote the error code below to get things going again. Code: PFE 9903
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

stevefckay
  • stevefckay
  • 62.2% (Friendly)
  • Member Topic Starter
2 years ago
I had to close quicktime 🤔
Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
a year ago
I am seeing this same issue but as far as I can tell I am not running Quicktime - it is not in the list of applications that are running anyway. Is there something lese that I can check?
Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
a year ago
I have shut down VLC player in case it was that but it has made no difference.

Anything else that it could be as it is still happening?
Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
a year ago
I read somewhere that killing iOSScreeenCaptureAssistant in activity monitor would help but it has made no difference. 😞
Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
a year ago
I also read that NML2NDeviceObserver can cause this but it is not running on my Mac
Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
a year ago
A restart has solved it for me for the time being.

I think it is VLC media player that does it. I have to restart after using that before SkyGo will work now, since the last update.