drdread
  • drdread
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
a year ago
These people are crooks and thieves. I was persuaded to open an account with ClearSave.io. I was then contacted by a woman who said her name was Nina and that she would be my account manager. She then supposedly began trading cryptocurrency on my behalf and my ClearSave.io account stood at 8000 euros according to their website. Then she said that we should open a trading account with Coinbase, the cryptocurrency providers, and that she would help me with any paperwork.

It was then that I discovered that in opening the account, she had copied down my bank details and had proceeded to clear everything out of my account, she actually left my account overdrawn by taking over £5000 GBP. Needless to say I have not heard from her since. I have spent the past 2 months trying to withdraw the supposed 8000 euros on the ClearSave.io website. The phone is never answered, my emails are ignored, and they are definitely still doing the same to other people. Steer clear of them before they do the same to you.
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
a year ago
Yes I now exactly the scam you mean.

I invested 200 euro on in October 2019 and within one week I had noticed that my investment had almost doubled. At first I was thinking WOW, but then I started wondering how this could be and that it was too good to be true. Within a few weeks clearsave.io were asking me to invest more and I told him I couldn't because I was broke. He persisted to still try and get more money off of me, and I never tried taking my money out that had now risen to over six-thousand. Then several days later I messaged my ‘account manager’ because I could not access my online clearsave.io account. I tried phoning and then messaged them and at this point I was starting to get angry. I had begun to realise that I was the victim of a crime and that they were scamming me. Looking back it still makes me angry because I had even mentioned the reviews saying that it was a scam. Yesterday I received a message back saying I'd not given them the chance to explain and that they wouldn’t work with me anymore. They said that would be best if I closed my account. I tried ringing the numbers they had rang me from that was supposedly registered in London. The line kept cutting off and they then messaged me back saying if I wanted to close the account that I should message them and they would close it for me. The account manager then called herself anther name, which I believe to have been a slip-up, and that she had been giving me a false name all along. I then said that yes, I want to close my account that I can't access anyway. They hung-up the phone and I have never heard from them again.

The simple truth is, if it sounds too good to be true, run!
Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
a year ago
Here funds-recovery.com/blacklist/clearsave/ funds recovery say:

ClearSave is a leading offshore broker that offers traders an impressive trading experience with over 250 instruments. The instruments include stocks, forex pairs, spot indices, cryptocurrency, CFDs on spot metal, and commodities. The minimum deposits to start trading is $ 250.

So funds-recovery.com are obviously a scam too, and probably in league with or are also the scammers.