drdread
  • drdread
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
3 years ago
My Outlook which I just used to upload my PST file to Office 365 is now showing up many of the subfolders in the inbox as blank but states: Click here to view more on Microsoft Exchange instead of just showing the contents that I just uploaded.

If I click the Click here to view more on Microsoft Exchange text then the contents appear as fine.

Why is this? Should I just wait for it to repopulate the folder or should I just start a new Outlook profile and download the data afresh?

Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
3 years ago
It just means that you have your Outlook set not to keep data as long in your cached file on the computer.

https://portal.office.com  and open the web version of Outlook you will see everything.

If you go into Outlook and change the settings to keep all data (rather than 1 year or 3 days etc.) in your cached file, you will see everything in the folders once more.

This is done under File > Accounts Settings > Account Settings > Double click your email > Slide the slider all the way to the right.

UserPostedImage