drdread
  • drdread
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
2 years ago
Can anyone explain what Bitcoin Loophole is and can I actually make money from this without trading knowledge?

Thanks for any responses in advance.. =d>
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

sirclesadmin
2 years ago
Bitcoin Loophole  is a fake product similar to something like Brexit Millionaire .

It is and idea piggy-backed off of the idea of options trading of MT4 and MT5 when you can use algorithms to buy and sell contracts that speculate on stock.

Bitcoin Loophole  is part of a boiler room scam whereby they tell you that yuou can make a fortune very easily with no work and you hand over your details including your phone number.

Once they have your number then they call and call telling you that they can make you rich and you just need to get signed up with this broker (who the website joins you up with automatically) and you deposit $250 USD or more and they then tell you what to do and you buy and sell whilst the real money is sent to the Russian mafia or whoever. The fake trading screen is designed to stop you realising what is happening until it is too late.
drdread
  • drdread
  • 100% (Exalted)
2 years ago
A friend of mine told me about something like this whereby they showed him a screen that made him think he was making money on the #10k he had deposited and so he added #15k more. The balance kept rising until he asked how to withdraw whereupon the balance began to dwindle towards nothing and the agents started to disappear.

He is a computer person who checked reviews before investing; so it is frightening that he could be taken in and ro bbed of #25k so easily.
drdread
  • drdread
  • 100% (Exalted)
2 years ago
This is definitely a scam. Any robot trader that has lots of different websites all claiming to be the official website that has been updated for this year is a scam. Steer clear!
DogMan
  • DogMan
  • 100% (Exalted)
a year ago
Oh, it is definitely a scam alright. None of these stupid products that begin with 'Bitcoin xxx' and claim to trade automatically can be trusted at all!
Recycling Computers  is my hobby so if you have any old PCs or Macs..
DogMan
  • DogMan
  • 100% (Exalted)
a year ago
Yes the review sites are as much to blame as any of the actual scam sites, they all take the same scam money and tell teh same lies!
Recycling Computers  is my hobby so if you have any old PCs or Macs..