Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
4 years ago
Hello,

I am having trouble with a content search in the protection.office.com system. I am trying to export all of the documents for a tenancy without any mail and so I have created a content search for all data in the sharepoint locations. the problem is that the export just runs for ages and returns no items and downlods nothing.

What am I doing wrong?

normally I create the search and it shows 200GB or whatever, then I create the export and everything exports just fine.

Is 1.82 TB just too much for it to handle?
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
4 years ago
I have this response from MS:

Open Google Chrome press F12 on the keyboard for the developer console
Once done, click on the network tab in the developer console >click on preserve log
Navigate to the content search and try export results for SharePoint sites
Once you encounter the error or 0 B size message >refresh the page and then click on stop to stop capturing the traffic
Right click on the captured data and click on “Save all as HAR with content”
Save the file and send it to us by replying on this email.

This does seem an odd request given that the export doesn't actually work in Chrome, only IE and Edge...?