logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Lemonde  
#1 Posted : 05 September 2018 08:58:44(UTC)
Lemonde

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

I am in the process of shutting down a company and have no outstanding invoices due but am suddenly being told by my.xero.com that I have overdue accounts...?

I am also seeing this message: Your login looks suspicious, so we've limited access to your account. Is that you [name]> Yes it's me.

Unfortunately I no longer have access to that email as I have shutdown the email domain in preparation of shutting down the business.

I only want to export details from the company before it is gone completely in case HMRC need some details.

Is there a way I can actually speak to a human at Xero to get my beautiful business back?
Sponsor
Lemonde  
#2 Posted : 18 December 2018 12:44:56(UTC)
Lemonde

Groups: Registered
United Kingdom

This does not actually block your access to the company, but it may block your access to changing account details. If you are looking to transfer the company over or to share it with another user then you will need an existing user to invite you so that you can confirm your email address. Like many apps nowadays the Xero system checks you browser and IP and decides if you have not used that machine before. If not it asks you to confirm your email address before you may proceed with many of the core functions such as new users and invoicing etc.