DogMan
  • DogMan
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
a year ago
Hello

I have a small business that sells on a lot of PCs and I want to post to Marketplace logged in as that business page, but when I try it says:

Marketplace isn't available to you
You may be seeing this message if you recently joined Facebook, if Marketplace hasn't launched in your country or if your account doesn't meet our eligibility requirements. To learn more, visit our Help Centre.

If I switch back to me then I can post on Marketplace but then everyone just thinks I am an individual..

Meh!

Recycling Computers  is my hobby so if you have any old PCs or Macs..
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

drdread
  • drdread
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member
a year ago
Yes, businesses can use Facebook Marketplace to sell their products or services. To use Marketplace as a business, you will need to create a Facebook Page and then list your items for sale in the Marketplace section. Here are the steps to follow:

1. Create a Facebook Page for your business.

2. Click on the "Marketplace" tab on the left-hand side of your Facebook homepage.

3. Click on the "Create New Listing" button and select the category that best describes your item.

4. Enter the details of your item, including the title, description, price, location, and photos.

5. Review your listing and click on the "Publish" button to make it live.

Once your item is listed on Marketplace, interested buyers can contact you directly through Facebook Messenger to ask questions or make a purchase. You can also promote your listing on your Facebook Page or through paid advertising to reach a wider audience.