herbet
  • herbet
  • 91% (Exalted)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
a year ago
In order to fix this I had to install the software a second time and I chose a different path to install. It picked up the same license and now I no longer see the Register PhoenixDLL.dll error and it saves and merges PST files etc. just fine.
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

sirclesadmin
a year ago
Hello,

Can you explain what you did a little more? I need to get my Stellar Outlook Repair working
herbet
  • herbet
  • 91% (Exalted)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
a year ago
Well I ran the install file again that I had downloaded at the time and ran it as an administrator. 
I then installed the software to e:\program files rather than c: and the install completed OK.
When I ran the software after that it was already licensed with the license it had had previously, and the software ran without the Register PhoenixDLL.dll error.

Interestingly enough, my machine is on a Windows domain and it seems to run without issue.