Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
a year ago
Hello,
We have recently upgraded the Netgear 752TXS switch we had purchased with the latest firmware from the Netgear website and it appears to ahve destroyed the switch. The images are now both at 6.1.0.39 but the switch cannot boot.

Is there anything we can do to recover as it now has no IP address to be downgraded.. 😞
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

DogMan
  • DogMan
  • 100% (Exalted)
a year ago
I managed to downgrade the switch by making a network with the 192.168.0.x /24 subnet on DHCP and using the smart control centrre to downgrade.

I realised then that the fans were showing as failed and assumed this was the reason that I was having problems.

I replaced the fans and upgraded again but it still went crazy - guess I will stick to the old firmware and be happy with that 😉
Recycling Computers  is my hobby so if you have any old PCs or Macs..