Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
4 years ago
Hello

I have a website in ASPX that has been working fine, but now I have added an SSL certificate to the site, the text appears to have changed to a different font.

What could this be?


Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: 12G4A52Znm5s35buKDEmKU2p2vQY69Nsyo

Protect your visitors with SSL, from $3.44

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.


Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
4 years ago
OK I can see what this is now - it is the backup font that is being used.

This is because the fonts being used from google api has http coded into the lookup:

My Google Webfonts lookups had to be changed, so I did a find and replace across the whole solution:

http://fonts.googleapis.com 

replace with:

//fonts.googleapis.com

which substituted all of the URLs correctly.