herbet
  • herbet
  • 91% (Exalted)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
a year ago
Hi I am trying to add my WhatsApp business number to my Facebook page and I keep getting an error when I enter the number sent to me from FaceBook:

Your advertising access is restricted

You're no longer allowed to use Facebook Products to advertise. You can't run ads, manage advertising assets or create new ad or business accounts. Learn more

They're the ones sending the number and suddenly they don't like it? I am not running any adverts or even trying to. I just wanted to add out Whatsapp business landline number to the site.

What's happening here? Is it because it is Whatsapp Business or because it's a landline number or something else?
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

herbet
  • herbet
  • 91% (Exalted)
  • Newbie Topic Starter
a year ago
Apparently they want my my mobile number or they won't let me use the advertising site.