• Advanced Member Topic Starter
4 years ago
Hello,

I have been looking at the following:

Simply Mail Solutions
Fasthost
Microsoft Office 365

This is what I have seen so far:

Simply mail solutions offer a £1.50 deal but it says that calendar syncing is not support, what does this mean exactly, that we will not be able to see each others' calendars? This is an issue as we definitely need to be able to locate each other all the time. Do we need the £4.49 option instead?

Fasthosts offer a business class email system, does that mean that it is not Microsoft Exchange? We all use Mac (mostly and use the webmail, will this be different, will that matter?

Office 365 offer something called Exchange Online Plan One, which appears to be online email only, would this be the same as what we have? This does give 50GB instead of 5GB from simply mail solutions, but it is twice the price.

What should I do?

Thanks!
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.