Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
4 years ago
Why is my Windows 10 machine flashing the busy cursor constantly? It is not solidly there, just flashing on and off constantly when the cursor is at rest. I imagine there is some task that it making Windows 10 think it is busy but I cannot see that the machine is using a lot of resources.

How can I isolate this task and stop it plaguing my cursor with blue busy circles?

Thanks
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
4 years ago
Just to say that it is Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 being open that causes this - when I have opened a folder on a local web server at \\server\folder\website the blue busy circle is always flashing, when I close VS2019, the problem is solved immediately.

VS 2019 and Windows 10 are sp full of needless extras that it is no surprise the PC feels somewhat overwhelmed.