Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
5 years ago
I am in the process of shutting down a company and have no outstanding invoices due but am suddenly being told by my.xero.com that I have overdue accounts...?

I am also seeing this message: Your login looks suspicious, so we've limited access to your account. Is that you [name]> Yes it's me.

Unfortunately I no longer have access to that email as I have shutdown the email domain in preparation of shutting down the business.

I only want to export details from the company before it is gone completely in case HMRC need some details.

Is there a way I can actually speak to a human at Xero to get my beautiful business back?
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
5 years ago
This does not actually block your access to the company, but it may block your access to changing account details. If you are looking to transfer the company over or to share it with another user then you will need an existing user to invite you so that you can confirm your email address. Like many apps nowadays the Xero system checks you browser and IP and decides if you have not used that machine before. If not it asks you to confirm your email address before you may proceed with many of the core functions such as new users and invoicing etc.