Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
3 years ago
Are there any surefire ways I can ascertain the validity of an online broker or trader, what should I look for?

I am considering CMTrading.com but am unsure...
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.

sirclesadmin
3 years ago
CMTrading does not appear to be a fake trader as some are, but it is still incredibly risky to trade with things like spread betting on ForEX or trading CFDs.

If you are new to trading then start by reading a book on ForEX trading and MT4 & MT5 - there are plenty out there. Make notes of all the important points and then make more notes of those notes and stick the really important points to the wall above your trading computer and remember to live by them.
Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
3 years ago
ForEX trading scams tend to follow a certain plan.

[list]
  • They are registered in the caribbean, such as the British Virgin Islands or SVG (St. Vincent and the Grenadines
  • They have a UK +44203 phone number
  • They have a chat facility that will admit nothing about where they are or what they trade
  • They are mentioned on sites like scambroker.com but are not recommended
  • You can sign up for them from spam emails
  • https://www.google.com/aclk?sa=L&ai=DChcSEwi38qeC3NnpAhXTYOYKHe1LBQIYABAAGgJkZw&sig=AOD64_3Roa_HszJBLq0SzxiUjBjnxnTiVQ&q=&ved=2ahUKEwjk5Z2C3NnpAhVESRUIHcoqCzAQ0Qx6BAgOEAE&adurl= 
    [/list]