Lemonde
  • Lemonde
  • 100% (Exalted)
  • Advanced Member Topic Starter
5 years ago
Hello,

I suppose this is a complaint, or perhaps just a whinge, but why is it, whenever I sell a PC on eBay, I get a message saying We had to cancel bids for the buyer, *******, because they aren't registered on eBay:

What is the problem - how do these people register and bid on a PC and then get removed in such a short space of time that I never get the notification that they bid in the first place?

What is the point in telling me if I never receive notification in the first place?

Is there something about desktop PCs that these criminals find irresistable?

Perhaps the police should post more PCs on eBay and stop with all of this informer business?

Anyway I don't know how many times this has happened, but I cannot remember selling a PC on eBay without receiving at least one of these...?
Sponsor

Want to thank us? Use: Patreon or PayPal or Bitcoins: bc1q4whppe29dw77rm4kv4pln0gqae4yjnxly0dny0hky6yhnafukzjsyrsqhk

All opinions expressed within these pages are sent in by members of the public or by our staff in their spare time, and as such do not represent any opinion held by sircles.net Ltd or their partners.